Managed Services Provider (MSP
The technology component , which is known as a Vendor Management System (VMS), automates processes regarding the temporary worker to create efficiency, capture data and provides a methodology to classify that data.
These processes include the whole range of requisitions, distribution of requirements, hiring and on-boarding, time registration, payment and consolidated billing.
The service component includes a service team which focus exclusively on controlling the hiring of temporary workforces.
The vendors in the program are often chosen from the existing provider network of job-agents, recruiters and/or brokers.
The Compliance Factory provides its customers with a fully integrated system and, depending on the processes to integrate, an implementation time of two weeks is possible. Including integration of existing suppliers and contract area !
This also applies to Governments. There is full compliance with EU procurement criteria and our VMS supports this.
In the United States and Great Britain MSP is well integrated and provides a new way of working in which the potential of the internet contributes to increasing employment, increasing opportunities and sustainability and contributes to cost control : the so-called “Statement Of Work”.
The questions one can ask :
- is one integrated solution involved, or is there a set of suppliers (whether or not one preferred supplier) ?
- how to prevent conflicting interests between VMS supplier and Managed Services Provider ?
- how neutral is the supplier when it comes to offering “own” resources ?
- how transparent is the MSP/VMS ?
- what savings are realized and how will structure and efficiency be guaranteed ?
- what are and how does the system support KPIs ?
- what is the guarantee of continuity ?