Compliant is the term that indicates that an organization is in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Contracts must be compliant and adopt amendments.
Often one does not know which labor – or long-term risks there are and one is insufficiently aware of key-conditions, hiring restrictions, regulations and agreements.
This is called non-compliance.
The Compliance Factory helps companies and Independent Contractors. Based on an internal review we produce a report in which the right conditions are appointed and procedures, relating to contracts and compliance with current regulations are monitored. Based on a pragmatic approach and on specific knowledge, The Compliance Factory delivers preventive risk control and solutions.
An internal review provides 100% compliance and prevents:
* Unwarranted assumptions based on (VAR) statements
* wrong usage of Flexlaw, neglect legal succession
* Revolving structures, Hirer’s Liability
* Intermediaries that do not capture liabilities
* multiple parties in hiring chain
* Non-recoverable damage.
If desired, this can be done based on a subscription. Saves money and provides security.
We often perform these internal reviews in the context of:
– Acquisitions/due diligence
– Planned or ongoing certification
– Bankruptcy of supplier
– Periodic audit of suppliers
– Support financial and legal advisors.